Tukar warna background

Selasa, 19 Juni 2012

What's Not Wrong??

Why does it hurt so bad?
why do I feel so sad
Thought I was over you
But I keep crying

When I don't love you..
So why does it hurt so bad
I thought I had let you go
So why does it hurt me so
I gotta get you outta my head
It hurts so bad

I can't remember anything
Can't tell if it's true or dream
Deep down inside I feel to scream
This terrible silence stops me

If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I could stay in your heart?

"Every day I think of you, I go back to those days I saw love in your eyes, now I just see a stranger. A stranger I don’t want to get to know. I want to say goodbye, I want to stop thinking about you."

Ada yang lebihlebih dari saya, kenapa masih memilih saya??




2 komentar: